Cosmetic Dental Treatments: How to Get a Perfect Hollywood Smile
Many people have the misconception that cosmetic dentistry isn't affordable. Dentists and orthodontists who have access to the latest technological advancements in their field are able to provide many cosmetic procedures at affordable prices. Cosmetic dentistry isn't just for celebrities or the wealthy anymore. At Reign Dental located in Shoreline and Milton, WA, we can help you achieve a perfect Hollywood smile through our affordable cosmetic dental treatments.
Through these cosmetic dental treatments, you can easily get a perfect Hollywood smile:
- Orthodontics - Orthodontics specializes in the adjustment of both the jaw and the teeth in general. This can include the use of traditional braces and other devices that help to stabilize the jaw. Teeth and jaw straightening procedures will help you get the perfect white celebrity smile.
- Periodontics - Periodontics involves treatment of the gums, soft tissues, and other structures within or around the teeth. This can include deep cleaning or scaling, crown lengthening and the treatment of gum disease.
- Invisalign® -The Invisalign system uses a series of resin or hard plastic trays that snap on to the edges of the teeth. Each tray brings about a gradual shift in the alignment of the teeth, slowly straightening out any imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening - Teeth whitening is one of the most effective and popular cosmetic dentistry procedures to get sparkling white teeth. Professional teeth whitening systems are much more effective and offer lesser risk than over the counter whitening treatments. Procedures last from 60 to 90 minutes and are extremely affordable.
- Dental Implants - Dental implants are a new alternative to partials and bridges. A small, metal post is implanted into the jaw bone. This allows the bone to graft itself around it and hold it firmly in place. A crown is placed over the top to give the appearance of a full set of teeth.
At Reign Dental care center in Shoreline and Milton, WA, we make cosmetic dentistry available to all of our patients. Everyone should have access to procedures that not improve the look of their smile but also allow the jaw and other structures to function more efficiently. Call us to know more about these procedures or you can also make an online appointment today.
Comments are closed