Dental Insurance in Washington: Plans You Should Consider
1. Delta Dental of WashingtonDelta Dental is America's biggest and most reliable dental benefits provider that offers both personal and group plans for almost everyone. Delta Dental proposes;
- Inexpensive, superior quality dental plans with various levels of coverage, depending on the type of dental care.
- Quality care through their expandable statewide and nationwide dental networks.
- Resources and services that can help you use your benefits easily.
- Helpful information on extracting the most out of your benefits and maintaining your healthy smile.
- Dental service programs like SmileMobile and ABCD program that cover underserved populations, through our foundation.
- Scope for encouraging technologically advanced approaches towards oral health improvement in collaboration with America’s major health experts.
Will You Get the Dental Plan Coverage Outside of Washington State?
Delta Dental offers you nationwide coverage, even while you’re outside of the state for either personal or professional commitments. You can access an in-network dentist using their Find a Dentist tool.
However, DeltaCare and SimpleChoice plans allow for emergency coverage during the time you are outside of your service region.
2. PremeraPremera Dental plans are offered in most of the counties in Washington. Their dental plans for adults incorporate a wide network of providers, affordable benefits, and a good customer service team to help you handle your plan. Including a dental plan allows you to have a complete, quality coverage. Pediatric dental plans are offered to children 18 and below.
Can the Premera Insurance Company Coordinate a Member's Dual Coverage Benefits Without Needing to Send Them Twice for Processing?
Yes, Premera has a system to automatically generate the secondary claim if the member's other insurance data is up to date. To hasten your claim processing, mention the primary and secondary distinct information in the designated section on the claim form, simply as if you are covered by two separate insurance companies.
3. MetLifeMetLife, Inc. offers dental insurance benefits globally. MetLife is proud of having tailored some of the best dental benefit plans for its members to help them maintain sound oral health while minimizing out-of-pocket costs. You get to choose from an exhaustive list of participating general dentists and experts nationally, along with an extensive dental insurance coverage services including dental insurance for braces, dental insurance for implants and more.
What is the MetLife Preferred Dentist Program?
The Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan from MetLife incorporates the MetLife Preferred Dentist Program and a money-saving proposal on dental services. You can select from a huge list of participating general dentists and specialists, present across the country. Additionally, you will enjoy some affordable in-network services, freedom to opt for any dental facility services and less paperwork.At Reign Dental, we aim to make your dental treatments highly affordable. We have collaborated with most insurance providers to enhance your insurance plan coverage. Additionally, Reign Dental offers special plans called the “Reigny Day Special” for patients who aren't able to take out any dental insurance. A person can choose to enroll in this plan by selecting the most appropriate option from among the Individual & Family Dental Plans. Contact our Milton office at (253) 927-5501 or our Shoreline office at (206) 946-6471 or refer to our website for more insurance related information.
Comments are closed